Corel Painter 12.2 Multilingual - FREE Full Download - [Win\Mac] - How to Install Guide
Corel Painter is the ultimate creative art studio software for Windows and Macintosh. If your talents lean toward the artistic, Corel Painter is a must-have tool for maximum creative expression in a digital environment. With textured surfaces, brushes, and tools, you can mimic painting and drawing with chalk, pastels, watercolors, oils, crayons, pencil, felt pens, ink, and so much more.
• Hundreds of brushes in over 30 mediums with the ability to customize or create new brushes with infinite variety. Painter brush mediums include: acrylics, airbrushes, artists oils, blenders, calligraphy pens, chalks, charcoal, cloners, colored pencils, conté, crayons, digital watercolor, distortion, erasers, felt pens, gouache, impasto, liquid ink, oil pastels, oils, palette knives, pastels, pattern pens, pencils, pens, photo, sponges, sumi-e, tinting and watercolor.
• Paper textures that interact with your brush strokes like traditional media.
• Artists' Oils which work like traditional oil paints. Artists' Oils let you pick up blended colors on your brush, blend paints on the canvas, and apply strokes with a finite amount of paint that runs out as you paint.
• Liquid Ink technology that mimics the viscosity and surface texture of a thick, gluey medium.
• Watercolor technology that closely simulates true watercolor painting and remains "wet" between sessions.
• Impasto brushes for thick dimensional paint that builds up texture.
• RealBristle brushes which behave more like real brushes against the canvas.
• Divine Proportion and Layout Grid composition tools to aid in visual arrangement of the composition.
• Cloning and tracing tools to create new artwork based on another image or photo. The Quick Clone feature sets up an image for cloning in one step.
• Image hoses and pattern pens that allow you to paint with photographic images and patterns.
New in Painter 12:
• Updated and modernized user interface supporting customizable workspaces which can quickly be loaded and swapped out.
• Real Watercolor and Real Wet Oil brush categories which provide new levels of control such as wind angle and force, evaporation rate, water viscosity, brush wetness, and more.
• Mirror and Kaleidoscope painting modes - Mirror painting lets you paint or sketch with symmetry so that your brushstrokes on one side of the canvas are mirrored on the other. You can work with a horizontal or vertical mirror place, or enable both at the same time. In Kaleidoscope mode, this concept goes even further, expanding the mirrored effect from 3 to 12 planes for creating intricate mandala effects and geometric designs. A new glow brush in the FX category works well with the kaleidoscope painting mode.
• Gel brush category - This new group of brushes paints by tinting the underlying canvas colors with its color. A new merge mode brush control in the general brush control panel allows you to customize the gel brushes.
• Computed circular brush control provides control for the color density at the outer edge of the brush dab. Six new Digital Airbrushes utilize this new computer circular control to produce effects similar to blend modes.
• The brush selector has been streamlined and redesigned for improved efficiency, with categories and variants combined into a single view. Also, several categories of brushes were combined to reduce the clutter of the brush selector.